The Perfect Flooring For Your Kitchen
A kitchen space isn't just for cooking... it's for socializing! With such a high traffic area, choosing the right flooring is crucial and you must consider durability and maintenance. Not to mention, you want it to look beautiful in the space! There are a lot of materials to choose from, so do some research and see the samples in person to ensure it suits your needs and wants. We have created a flooring guide below to assist you in choosing the right product that will make you fall in love with your kitchen!
- It is classic, timeless and a great choice to have with an open concept kitchen!
- It can last for a lifetime, as long as it is well maintained.
- It can be easily sanded or coated to feel like new.
- There are endless choices of solid wood as it comes in different patterns, styles, textures, and colours.
- Any leakages caused in the kitchen can easily cause damages to the hardwood; if it is not quickly taken care of!
- Some hardwoods can be scratched or dented.
2. Natural Stone (Marble, Slate, Travertine and Limestone)
- Having a natural stone flooring would be very unique as cuts are never identical; your kitchen flooring will never be imitated!